Bulk RNA-Seq Analysis
Our standard service includes alignment of short reads to an appropriate genome, data quality control and normalization, identification of differentially expressed genes between sample conditions, and gene enrichment analysis (KEGG and Gene Ontology).
- Quality control of raw sequencing reads
- Alignment to standard reference genome and mapping to appropriate gene annotations
- Gene-level abundance measurements
- Data normalization (read depth and transcript length)
- Sample-to-sample quality assessment via unsupervised hierarchical clustering principle component analysis
- Determination of sample outliers and/or batch effects, as well as downstream strategy
- Differential expression testing for sample pairs (condition A vs condition B)
Extended services are available, which supplement our standard/fixed workflow described above:
- Acquiring data from 3rd party services, such as ArrayExpress or GEO
- Iterative customization of results and plots for presentations, publications, grants, etc...
- Batch correction and modeling
- Integration with other data